Sunday, July 5, 2009

Purple and Gold

Hi Everyone,
I would bet our next color trend in Nashville TN will incorporate Purple and Gold or Purple and Orange. I am already seeing some inspiration boards displaying these colors. I have also seen purple and green and orange and silver. I expect to see pops of color this year as Nashville is always just a little bit behind the New York trends each year.





I am looking at a beautiful wedding season full of colors. Remember it is possible to save money on a custom cake if you rent it ask us about this possibility. Let us know if you like these colors for you wedding or if you are using it in some other fashion we really want to design cake that fit the current color trends.


Gray Photography Photo Credit a Cakes By Shara Cake.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Those are some vibrant colors on those wedding cakes. Probably not for everyone, but it looks great.